Top Five Reasons to send your child to a Catholic School:
- Safety at School
- Generous Scholarships
- Build Good Character
- Commitment to Service
Top 5 Reasons to Support Catholic Schools:
98% of inner-city students that attend Catholic
Schools will graduate from high school.
98% of those students will go onto college.
Catholic schools are the quickest way out of poverty
for inner-city youth.
Catholic schools are worth saving and worth investing in.
Catholic schools shape the future by nurturing
the soul and the spirit of children.
Catholic Schools Consortium
We welcome children from all faiths and backgrounds and encourage even those who may not think they can afford private school tuition to contact us, as there are many financial aid options including scholarships and tuition assistance
The Believe It! Campaign aims to boost the opportunities, awareness and resources for at-risk populations of students in communities within the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you are interested in learning more about a Catholic School in your area, please be sure to visit the Contact Us page to submit your contact information.
You can also call us at (888) 507-1717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should I send my child to a Catholic School?
• Catholic schools have educated children from America’s most vulnerable communities for over a century. These schools have an unparalleled expertise at serving the educational and spiritual needs of low-income children.
• There is no system of schools-- public, private, parochial or charter that has comparable outcomes in educating demographically disadvantaged children.
• 98% of low-income Catholic school students graduate on time from high school, and 98% of that group goes on to college.
• Results from a recent study by Loyola Marymount University conducted with 200 low-income, inner-city students during their Catholic elementary school and high school experience in Los Angeles. Students in Catholic and other private schools demonstrate higher academic achievement than students from similar backgrounds in public schools.
• Graduates of Catholic schools are likely to earn higher wages than public school graduates
• Catholic schools tend to produce graduates who are more civically engaged, more tolerant of diverse views, and more committed to service as adults
Every child deserves an excellent education.
“No child should be denied his or her right to an education in faith, which in turn nurtures the soul of a nation”
-Pope Benedict XVI
“In partnership with parents, we prepare our students to become full and active members of the Catholic Church, to serve others, and to make a difference in the world.
We commit our schools to provide a quality education so that a Catholic Education is an Advantage for Life.
We welcome children from all faiths and backgrounds and encourage even those who may not think they can afford private school tuition to contact us, as there are many financial aid options including scholarships and tuition assistance.”
-Los Angeles Archdiocese’s Department of Catholic Schools
Click here to for the
Los Angeles Archdiocese Department of Catholic Schools